The BR-LPC1769 development board is based on the LPC1769 ARM Cortex-M3 processor from NXP. Running at speeds of up to 120MHz with generous on-chip flash and RAM this is a very capable microcontroller.
This board is designed as a low cost yet high performance development board which can be easily expanded. The board includes a direct USB link to the processor and a comprehensive set of peripherals available via the dual in-line pin headers.
The direct USB connection allows experimenting and development of USB devices, for example virtual serial port or mass storage devices.
If you are interested in the Ethernet then the BR-LPC1769-Ethernet is the same board with an Ethernet PHY and RJ45 jack fitted.
- Direct USB to the processor
- Easy expandability
- Powered from USB
- Serial to USB converter
- High speed data logger
- ARM Cortex-M3 processor, running at frequencies of up to 120 MHz
- 512 kB on-chip flash programming memory
- 64 kB On-chip SRAM
- Ethernet MAC with RMII interface and dedicated DMA controller
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/Host/OTG controller
- 4 x UART, 2 x SSP, 2 x CAN, 3x I2C
- Four UARTs with fractional baud rate generation, internal FIFO, and DMA support
- CAN 2.0B controller with two channels
- SPI controller with synchronous, serial, full duplex communication
- Two SSP controllers with FIFO and multi-protocol capabilities
- Three enhanced I2C bus interfaces
- I2S (Inter-IC Sound) interface
- 12-bit/8-ch Analog/Digital Converter (ADC) with conversion rates up to 200 kHz
- 10-bit Digital/Analog Converter (DAC) with dedicated conversion timer and DMA
- Four general purpose timers/counters